TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
More favourite fonts (a resource list):
higher | capsuula | val | ridge | accent | vger grotesque | valk | print clearly | salomé | promesh | rispa | lousiane | distractor | channel | playtime with hot toddies | brain flower | dominique | bamq | lev serif | magna | stroke | benthem | london | oranienbaum | broken records | rex | teletype 1945